WHY ARE COCKTAIL GLASSES MADE IN VARIOUS SHAPES AND SIZES
- Glasses with a stem can help maintain temperature and prevent fingerprints to maintain the beauty and quality of the cocktail.
- Aroma can be increased by a wider opening for cocktails that should be enjoyed for their bouquet.
- The angle of the glass can also land the sip on a different part of the mouth lending to a different experience.
- Beauty, presentation, and the experience of the atmosphere can be altered by using a different size, shape, color or material of glass.
- Sizes vary to accommodate the blend of liquor to mixer, allow for simple to complex combinations.
COCKTAIL GLASS STYLES
Champagne glasses- celebratory, extravagant
Coupe glass- elegance, and heritage
Rocks glass- sophistication and century-old, to informal for everyday use.
Shot glass - men in arms, party starter, harmonious unification
Margarita - festive, casual, jubilant
Hurricane glass-tropical island escape, relax laid-back
Martini - iconic, aromatic, delicate,
Brandy snifter -cultured, masculine, formal
Solo cup anything goes, convenience, tailgate, casual, party goer, drinking games
COCKTAIL GLASS MATERIALS CAN CHANGE THE VIBE
Crystal- formal event
Acrylic -pool, outdoor casual
Stainless steel-picnic, travel, hot weather
Aluminum - durable
Clear plastic -disposable yet classy
Glass- every day
Colors - Theme oriented
PARTY COLOR THEMES AND HOW COLORS CAN AFFECT MOOD AND EMOTIONS
Pink - calming, romantic, affectionate, joyful, feminine
Red - sultry, passionate, devilish, stimulating
Orange - fall, fun, warmth, optimistic, confident, Hunger enduring
Yellow- brightness, cheerful playful
Green - harmony, health, growth, balance, organic
Blue -soothing, calming, oceanic, heavenly, serenity, trustworthy
Purple - mystical, fantasy, imaginative, royalty, higher consciousness, insightfulness
Brown - wisdom, dependability, fall, stabilizing, rugged
Black- power sophistication, seductive, formal, darkness, spooky
White - angelic, peaceful, pure, fresh, simplistic, innocence
WISHER VODKA SPOOKY COCKTAIL RECIPE
1 cup Wisher Vodka
3 cups cranberry juice
1/4 cup blackberry Syrup
Optional - splash of soda
Garnish -fresh squeezed lemon and lime wedge
“WITCH” glass will you choose